Precise Temperature, CO2, O2 Control and High Humidity
1. HF100 incubator adopts direct heat design ensures quick heating and rapid temperature recovery.
2. It uses two individual PT1000 temperature sensors which offer high precision.
3. An integrated water level sensor is used.
4. The incubator provides independent over-temperature safety control to protect samples from overheating.
5. IR or TCD CO2 sensor offers specific measurement and accurate control of CO2 levels.
6. The incubator has automatic calibration function, which helps ensure accuracy.
7. CO2 steel cylinder auto switch device is available as a standard configuration.
8. The incubator uses a Zirconia gas sensor for accurate control of oxygen concentration from 1% to 85%.
9. Relative humidity measurement and display is available.
10. Innovative design of water reservoir accelerates humidifying process.
11. A heated outer door minimizes cold spot that leads to condensation.
12. The new sealed inner glass doors reduce recovery time of temperature, CO2 and humidity.
Contamination Control System
1. HF100 incubator adopts 90℃ moist heat disinfection cycle. The CO2 sensor can remain in the chamber during disinfection.
2. CO2 gas passes through a HEPA filter before entering the chamber.
3. Chambers are pressed from a single sheet of stainless steel, with no weld or seam.
4. Easily removable, replaceable shelves make cleaning chambers a breeze.
|Temp. Control Method||Direct heat, Air jacket||Humidity range(% RH)||≥95% ±3%|
|Temp. Control Sensor||Pt1000||Interior Volume||151L|
|Temp. Range (℃)||Amb. +3 to 55℃||External Dimensions(mm)||637 ×768 ×869 (W ×D ×H )|
|Temp. Deviation (℃)||±0.10||Interior Dimensions(mm)||470 ×530 ×607 (W ×D ×H )|
|Recovery Time||≤7min (After 30 sec. door opening )||Net Weight||72Kg|
|CO2 Control System||Microprocessor PID||Standard Quantity of Shelves||3|
|CO2 Control Range(% CO2)||0-20||Max. Quantity of Shelves||10|
|Control Accuracy||±0.1% (at 37℃ )||Shelf Dimensions (mm)||423 ×445(W ×D)|
|CO2 Sensor||IR standard or TC optional||Max. Load Per Shelf (Kg)||10|
|O2 Range (%O2)||1.0-25.0, 3.0-85.0||Available Electrical Configuration||220V ±10%/50Hz(Standard)|
|Control Accuracy||±0.2% (at 37℃ )||Rated Power||≤650VA ±10%|
|O2 sensor||Zirconuim||Interior Material||Stainless steel, Type 304|
1. HF100 incubator uses a microprocessor with soft touch control panel for convenient operation.
2. The large size TFT LCD display shows parameters such as temperature, CO2, O2 concentration and RH.
3. Comprehensive visual and audio alarms for all parameters are available.
4. Alarm and record functions are achieved, including read out of historical error information.
5. Remote temperature alarm device can be connected to remote alarm interface.
6. The incubator has RS232 port used for communicating with external devices.
Heal Force is an incubator manufacturer and supplier in China. Our company provides a variety of products including tri-gas incubator, laboratory centrifuge, pulse oximeter, anesthetic machine, among others.